Merry Christmas everybody! I have come to Texas for Christmas to spend it with the family. For the last couple of days, including Christmas itself, we have been staying at a nice hotel in San Antonio which is about five hours drive from Dallas. It is a celebrity haunt as we have seen Thierry Henri here! We had a coffee in the same place in the hotel with him yesterday. My sister’s boyfriend spoke to him, but I didn’t really know who it was, so I didn’t.
Anyways, did you have a good Christmas? Was Santa good to you? I was really pleased with the presents I got everyone in my family this year. And because they have now got them, I can tell you what they were (if you give two hoots). They were:
- Mum – a necklace which was made in Ireland and is made of glass
- Dad – an iPod nano (a join present from me and my sisters)
- Jill – a Tastebook which I typed fifty recipes into that she likes (it took me FOREVER)
- Ailse – a glandular fever microbe soft toy (she had it earlier this year – the fever, not the toy) and Guitar Hero 3!!!!
- Tobey (Jill’s husband) – Chris Moyle’s second book
I also got the family calendars again from iPhoto as they went down so well last year.
I got mostly clothes and money this year from Santa – a salt and pepper set which shake themselves from Ailse and a gorillapod for my SLR camera from Jill. Thanks everyone! And to think, my birthday is less than three weeks away. Yay!